Skip to main content

MY TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST

 


This Christmas I wanted to give my witness to why we celebrate the birth of Jesus. Jesus’s birth is celebrated because the great Creator of the universe wanted to rescue us from our fallen state that happened in the Garden of Eden. No other religion or philosophy has an answer to solving our sinful condition but Christianity.

I witness to you that from reading the Holy Bible and pondering the salvation message from it that the story of Jesus spoke to my soul. I received confirmation from the Holy Spirit that the story of the birth of Jesus is a reality. The reality of the reason for God to take on human form was to pay a penalty we could not pay ourselves. Another witness to me is creation itself for nothing but a great Creator with all knowledge and all power could explain the vast intricate detail of all life and its precise woven connection.   

Jesus Christ taught me how to live an earthly life and prepare for a Heavenly life someday. When I look at the cross, I am reminded of His sacrifice for us. I testify that Jesus in all reality took our sins to the cross. I testify that in all realty Jesus has risen from the tomb to defeat death. The story of Jesus is a reality to me and to the believers both past, present, and future along with the hosts of Heaven.

So now I celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ the Savior of the world every year and I do so with humble gratefulness in my heart. I leave my testimony with you in the holy name of Jesus Christ. Matthew 1:18-24 / Luke 2:1-21




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POISONING THE FRUITS OF THE HOLY BIBLE

  The Holy Bible has many beautiful truths within its pages and the most wonderful story in the world of how a loving and gracious God came from Heaven to Earth to save us from sin and ourselves.  What I have seen that saddens my heart is when men and women distort the Bible's precious truths. Sometimes they play mental gymnastics with a rubicon of verses to put together their own view of a topic and make the Bible appear to support their side. Both the liberal and conservative Christians do it and even those who are not even believers play this game. People who want all answers to life and faith but only from the Bible are some of the most toxic and unhappy people I know. Where is their Christlike love? Jesus dealt with this kind of mindset in his mortal time on earth and they were called Pharisees. We must be willing to take the Bible as it is written and what the writers led by the Holy Spirit meant. We must be authentic and transparent. Some things in the Bible are uncomfortabl

CATHOLIC TENDENCIES

  Ever since I was introduced to the Catholic Church I have been fascinated by this body of the Christian faith. One thing that has stuck with me that I admire is the unashamed strength to stand up for what they believe and back it up with The Three Pillars of the Church. Now for those who do not know The Three Pillars, they are number one, Sacred Scripture which comprises the Old Testament and New Testament in a total of seventy-three books. Next is the Apostolic Tradition which is the Living Tradition and the liturgies. Thirdly, The Living Magisterium which is the teaching authority of the Pope in Communion with the Bishops. So what brought this topic up for me is listening to a podcast by Fr. Mike Schmitz denouncing the opening in France of the Olympics when blasphemy was committed by mocking The Last Supper of Jesus Christ. I know some of you are thinking this is already old news. At the time, so many wrote and talked about it that I felt it would be overkill if I wrote about it. I

WHAT VOICES ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

  Since the internet entered our homes and social media dominates the culture of the world we as a human race have rapidly lost our humanity in many ways. People are so vicious to one another and it is so sad to see how narcissistic we have become as a species. I am often balancing what I read and what I listen to so I do not become toxic and filled with false understandings and beliefs. So it is very important to consider just what voices you are listening to and what voices are you reading. What is the mindset of the people, shows, and music you are allowing into your life? We need to be more alert to not allowing trash into our minds, ears, and eyes. Let us not become a landfill for society's useless trash. If you let garbage in soon it will be garbage out. What is most in your heart will eventually come out the mouth both spoken and written. Matthew 15:18-20